Thursday, June 21, 2012

Newsletter June 20, 2012 - Jennifer Hoffman

This is the Q&A edition of the Enlightening Life newsletter and today's question is one that you may be asking in your life, are you being too demanding in your relationships if you have made changes in how you relate to others. That's what others may be telling you, is it true? No, it is not and the difference can be found between demands and requirements, which is discussed in this week's Q&A message.

This is a pivotal week in June, we have the Solstice today, a new moon on June 19 and the Uranus/Pluto square on June 24. This week will be a challenge but it's nearly over. July will feel so much easier than June.

And it's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life Radio show with your host Jennifer Hoffman. On this 90 minute show I cover newsletter topics, current energies and other topics of interest. Did you know that I also offer readings on the show? Call in at 718-664-6504 to speak to me personally! And the information others receive can shed light on your own soul's journey.

We also have a fantastic chat room community and are the top rated show on Blog Talk Radio. It's at 8PM US central time, click this link to see the radio show page.
I have been feeling very agitated and nervous all day, partly due to today's energy and the solar flares we had earlier this week, the new moon and to be honest, I'm tired! I'm sure you are too.

Earlier this week I was very 'up', energized and felt great. There is a reason why this happens and I'll talk about it on the radio show, I hope you can join us.

We're going through a life review now, deciding on the direction for our life and how we are going to manage what, for many of us, is an entirely new way of being. We have to choose our energy paradigm and stick with our choice, no matter what others do. This is the topic of this week's Q&A article.


If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.


Have a wonderful week and I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life radio show on Wednesday at 8PM US central time, where we discuss the newsletter articles, current topics and I take caller questions. See the link on the right to visit the show page.
Many blessings,
Jennifer Hoffman
Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
Your Guide to Masterful Living

=============================


Q&A: Am I Being Too Demanding? 


Dear Jennifer:  I am finally beginning to feel at peace and have joy in my life. After years of being the 'martyred healer', I have taken control of my energy and set new boundaries for my relationships. A dear friend I have known for more than 20 years says I am being too demanding and has ended our friendship. While I am sad that she has chosen to do this and regret the loss of this friendship, I am also confused about her reaction. Instead of being happy for me, she has rejected me but I don't want to go back to being the way I was before, even for her.
 
Jennifer's Answer: When we shift our energy we set new energetic parameters for all of our relationships. This doesn't mean that we demand more of others but it does set new requirements for them to be able to participate in our lives. If you have been the martyred healer in your relationships, one of these requirements is that others stop taking energy and power from you because it is no longer available to them. Your friend's anger is not surprising, as she has lost a power source and wants to get it back. She will use emotions to do this because they have worked before. ..

Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. .

No comments: